Carpenter - Chicago, IL
- Carpenter needed with a minimum of 8 years of experience, preferably residential, for our Chicago company.
- Must have excellent carpentry skills including the ability to install cabinets, doors, trim and crown, light framing, layout and hardware installation.
- Should also be able to read blueprints and have the ability to lead others if needed.
- Attention to detail, good housekeeping skills, and an ability to be a team player are a must.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, reliable work vehicle and their own tools.
- We offer a starting wage between $28 and $38/hour based on experience, good benefits including week day work, health and dental insurance, 401K, vacations, paid holidays, tool allowances, and more.
Send resume to Nancy Kramer at email@example.com.