Since 1967, the Industrial Council of Nearwest Chicago has been driving business growth on Chicago’s vibrant Nearwest side. ICNC works with start-ups and established businesses in industries such as manufacturing, food processing, and technology. We provide a full range of services tailored to meet individual business needs, at no cost. In addition, ICNC is home to one of the largest business incubators in the country with over 110 tenants in its 416,000 square foot facility. Check out testimonials from some of ICNC's members.
The Hatchery, a collaboration between ICNC and Accion Chicago to bring education, capital, and support to the Chicagoland food entrepreneur community. To learn more, contact Natalie Shmulik at Natalie@thehatcherychicago.com or follow The Hatchery on Facebook.
Make City Movements
Recently, some of the companies in Make City, ICNC's manufacturing incubator, have been growing and expanding to start off 2018!
- Farmer's Fridge provides wholesome, fresh food that is prepared daily and sold through fridges across Chicago and Milwaukee.
- Mojo Coffee is a New Zealand based coffee company that opened a Chicago location in 2017.
- Taylor Street Soap Co. creates a wide range of soaps, lotions, sugar scrubs, and much more.
- TGIN creates beauty products in small batches with natural and organic ingredients.
- Unison designs modern home furnishings, soft goods, and textiles with bold color, unique patterns, and timeless quality.
2016 Year in Review
To see a recap of our 2016 successes, take a look at our Annual Report!