Dispatch Assistant - Chicago, IL
- Assist with getting crews dispatched
- Secure truck and crew information and input into the computer.
- Take calls from drivers with stats, payment information
- Take calls from customers with concerns or questions on a move in progress and updates reservation
- Go over final charges with driver and process payments
- Monitor Aware GPS if necessary.
- Insure Midway property is returned and checked in timely (such as keys, tool boxes, and other Midway property assigned on a daily basis)
- Assists with move confirmation and finalization
- Communicate with the warehouse, front office and other Midway staff
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Bilingual preferred
Work Schedule and Site:
● Monday - Friday (as needed on Saturdays)
● 8 am to 4:30 pm (may vary)
● 4100 West Ferdinand Street, Chicago, IL 60624
● $18- $22 per hour - depending on experience and qualifications
- After 90 days of employment: (yearly)
- -0-1 year of service , 5 vacation days, 2 sick days, and 1 personal day
- -1-5 years of service, 10 vacation days, 3 sick days, and 3 personal days
- -6-10 years of service, 12 vacation days, 3 sick days, and 3 personal days
- -10+ years of service, 15 vacations days, 3 sick days, and 3 personal days
- After one year of service or 1,000 worked hours you can participate in an employer matching 401K plan.
Please send email with resume to email@example.com.