Holiday Hiring Needs
We know it's hot outside, but it is the time to start planning for the holiday season. Here are a few areas of operations that you should consider:
- Goods in — ordering and receiving goods from suppliers for onward sale.
- Back office — order and account management, administration, and other operational needs.
- Inventory — stock and inventory levels and reordering. * Picking — getting goods from storage bays and preparing them for distribution.
- Packing — placing goods in packing materials for sending out.
- Goods out — putting goods into vehicles for distribution.
- Distribution — managing your fleet of vehicles and drivers.
- Returns — managing returns from customers.