Inside Sales Associate
100-year-old Plumbing Supply Company, located near Western and Lake streets in Chicago is a growing distributor of and are looking for an Inside Sales/Customer Service Rep.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative/Customer Service that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making/answering dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, providing quotes and closing sales.
We have a tremendous foundation of customers; we're looking to expand our inside sales department for outside sales support. If you are adaptable and understand that it will take time to learn our portfolio of products, we have resources here for technical expertise, and a supportive environment.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements, details matter!
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Close sales and achieve monthly quotas
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Inside sales experience preferred
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing/receiving dozens of calls per day
• Proficient with corporate productivity
• Experience working with Net Suite or other ERP system.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
Salary: $45-55k per year plus benefits
Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org